Sri Lanka vs India Cricket

Our prediction:

  • Sri Lanka (40%)

  • Likelihood (60%)

India Cricket team's tour at Sri Lanka started with a big win for the visitors, winning by 38 runs. This victory reminds us of India's 10/01/2020 match against Sri Lanka, where India won by 78 runs. At the time of this analysis, we are watching the 28th July 2021 Sri Lanka Vs India event, and India are already on a record 8.6 Run Rate (RR). India winning this match will increase their record from 8/11 wins to 9/12 against the Sri Lanka side. We actually expect India to pocket most of the victories with the likes of Karunaratne C, Gaikwad R, and Dhawan aboard this T20 campaign. India won the first T20 series; today, they are likely to win the 2nd series, which you can bet live. We are analyzing these past results to provide an expert prediction for Sri Lanka Vs India 3rd test – scheduled for tomorrow, 29th July 2021.

Sri Lanka Vs India Expert Betting Tip

We have a variety of nice selections to bank on in this match. First, we expect India to win, and the odds are significantly on our side – 1.56 at 1xBet.

Sri Lanka winning chances (40%) Vs Likelihood of India winning (60%)

Apart from this head-to-head prediction, we also expect any player to score in 50 and 100 runs. Our money also goes to India in the "Highest Opening Partnership" market – Higher odds of 1.792. You can book and leave these bets running early because the results of the 2nd T20 series today may alter the line and values.

Sri Lanka Preview

Sri Lanka has been a week side for the last 2 years, only recording a single win against West India from January 2020 when they lost to India by seven wickets. Their performance doesn't seem to get better, considering that the current Twenty20 International campaign is already turning into a nightmare. From the scorecard, squad reshuffling, and other factors, Sri Lanka were perceived as the favorites for today's match, the 2nd series. However, Shikhar Dhawan's men have again remained too hard to take down for Dasun Shanaka's side.

India Preview

The men in blue have been record keepers in the T20 cricket record, and they seem to relentlessly hold onto this distinctive form. With the Shastri's India team selection of young players, this tour might end in the home squad's complete demolition. Even though Sri Lanka recently, on 23rd July 2021, won a One Day Match against the visitors by 3 wickets, determined by the D/L method, they might not stand a chance tomorrow. Team India to succeed is our final prediction for the 29th July 2021 Sri Lanka Vs India T20 series match.

Your bonus
is waiting for you!
Get 100% welcome bonus
up to RS7000

(before promotion expires!)


Notice: Trying to get property 'android_apk' of non-object in /home/indian/public_html/site/assets/cache/TemplateEngineBlade_compile/get_bonus_popup.get_bonus_popup.bladec on line 62
Get Bonus