Another great match will take place at Sheraton grand Whitefield as the Haryana Steelers take on U Mumba. Both teams both stumbled at the beginning of the season but both have come up with positive results in their last three matches. U Mumba are ranked third in the league and a win here would see them move up the table. Their opponents are seated mid table and a win here would see them move up the table to challenge the fourth ranked Patna Pirates.
Haryana Steelers (40%) vs U Mumba(60%)
Haryana Steelers vs U Mumba Match Preview
The h2h of the two teams indicate that in their previous five meetings, U Mumba have emerged victorious in 60% of the matches with the Haryana Steelers winning the other 40%. Despite their improved form, U Mumba are the better team with their more consistent form resulting in their better rank in the season so far. The match will go in favor of the away team and there is little likelihood of a draw. A bit of luck will be needed for the home team to pull off an upset. A win for U Mumba is predicted.