Brighton & Hove Albion are still pulling the unexpected surprise as they tightly hold onto the 4th position and 2 points behind the reigning Premier League champions, Manchester City. This is the state of affairs despite Brighton’s 3 draws in a row against Arsenal, Crystal Palace and Norwich. We strongly believe that the Seagulls should have won their latest match against Norwich, but they were held to a goalless draw. Manchester City seems to have regained its top form after beating Burnley by 2 goals to nil and also netting five goals midweek against Club Brugge in a Champions League group stage match.
Manchester City (55%)
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City Predictions
It is a rather straightforward bet for anyone to analyze and stake. However, we have to use realistic perceptions because neither side will be sitting back and letting the other have an easy time. Here are our Brighton vs Manchester city betting tips:
- Indian.bet predicts that the Brighton vs Man City match will have more than 2.5 goals.
- Indian.bet Predicts Brighton vs Manchester City to be the Away side’s win.
- Indian.bet predicts 2/2 for the Brighton vs Manchester City Halftime/fulltime market.
Top Brighton vs Manchester City betting odds
These are the best and safest odds to pick when betting on Brighton vs Manchester City:
- 1.42 odds for Manchester City win at 1xbet is currently the highest value from all sportsbooks.
- 1xbet presents the best Brighton vs Manchester City Over 2.5 odds again, with 1.87 being 0.06 ahead of Comeon!
- The Halftime/Fulltime Brighton vs Manchester City odds are valued at 2.0 by Bet365, check them out.